Web Site User Accces
- Written by Administrator
Web Site User Access
It is possible to join the club without registering on the web site however if you join a profile will be created for you by the web site co-ordinator.
- Club members should create an account with a profile so that you can benefit from the information that is available.
- It also then allows you to contribute to the web site.
- Prospective members or non-members can register as a user, however non-financial users do not have the same level of access as financial members.
Create a User Profile
- To create a site profile select “create an account “ from the options below login on the left side of the page
- The web site administrator will approve your request provided that the details you provide are consistent with a genuine viewer and you will be notified when access as a user is approved.